Setting Showcase Page
(Optional for Utility Collections)
As a way to show off and feature your collection even more, utility NFT collections can additionally have a Mogul showcase page. Once all the data has been added and saved, users will be able to see all the additional information about the NFT collection.
- 1.Before starting, make sure you have the contract address of a collection entry you want to use by going to Collections/List or create a new collection by going to Collection/New.
- 2.In the admin ui/creator portal, go to Launchpads/New Featured Page.
- 3.Fill out required fields and include any optional fields you want to include based on the requirements specified under criteria and click Save Changes.
- 4.(Optional) If errors show up, follow the prompt and fix all errors and click Save Changes.
- 1.Go to Launchpads/List and select an entry to edit.
- 2.Any fields that can be filled and changed can also be updated during editing. Follow the same steps as creating a new to update and save.
- 1.Go to Launchpads/List and select an entry to delete.
- 2.Click Delete and Click Yes when the confirmation modal pops up.
Below is a list of all the properties of the showcase page that will need to be set.